Friday, September 14, 2012

Day 1: Welcome Business Startup Warrior!



From: Business Thrival <deniseandjynell@businessthrival.com>
Date: Thu, Sep 13, 2012 at 6:57 AM
Subject: [BTS] Day 1: Welcome Business Startup Warrior!




Hi Jorgeus,

Welcome to the Business Thrival Startup and Growth Bootcamp.

(Which from now on I'll refer to as "BTS".)

I'm really glad you're here.

Before I start, I have a question for you...

QUESTION: What's the #1 way to grow your business today?

Think about the answer. I doubt you'll even get close. But give it a shot anyway.

I'll give you the answer later, in one of the bonus coaching weeks.

.

I started releasing my startup and growth training what seems like a million years ago.

Since then I've refined the learning process and streamlined the content.

I know that BTS will be some of the best training you will ever be exposed to.

This course is going to ROCK YOUR WORLD. It will give you perspective and insight.

BTS will change the way you approach building a business to make money, and the way you do your marketing.

But most importantly, it'll help you cut through all the noise and learn the truth about what works and what doesn't work, even if you're strapped for cash.

RESULT: You get to earn WAY MORE money in the long run, while actually enjoying the process.

I'm not kidding either.



You get a lot of emails. No doubt about it. Some of them get your attention. But most don't.

I need your attention!

I need you to commit to me and to this training program.

You've given me your email address for a reason.

Allow me to give you back 100x that in value (minimum!). But in order for me to deliver this massive value to you, I need you to play your part.

You know the saying: "You can lead a horse to water, but you can't make it drink."

Same applies here.

Every email I send you will have a subject line prefixed with:

[BTS] Day X: ______________

When you see that email hit your inbox - open it and read it.

You'll get one "bite sized" email from me each day for the next six weeks.

This is on purpose. So you can easily consume each email (lesson).

Each email will be between 500 and 1200 words long, except on Tuesday's and Friday's, where you will get our cutting edge newsletter instead of the lesson.

Reading these emails (and doing the tasks) is a small commitment on your behalf.

Keep your side of the deal and I've got your back ... but only if you stick to the game plan.

Deal?

Lastly...

Please don't you dare delete *any* of these emails. :) Check your junk or spam mail folder if you think you're missing an email - just in case.

Next...

Create a special "BTS" mailbox folder.

Each day when a training email comes in:

1. Read it.

2. If there is task for you to do - do it.

3. Then archive the email in your special folder.

The nitty-gritty of BTS starts tomorrow.

Talk soon,

Denise "positive attitude" Gosnell

P.S. Watch this video called "Attitude Is Everything".

…that illustrates how critical your attitude is to your success.

Great video.

It's just 3 minutes long.

It'll put what you'll be learning in BTS into some perspective.

I'll come back to this later.

.

.

.

.

.

 

Disclaimer:  Business Thrival, Inc. only recommends products that we've either personally checked out ourselves, or that come from people we know and trust. For doing so, we may receive a commission. We will never recommend any product that does not have a 100% money-back satisfaction guarantee.


If you wish to stop receiving our emails or change your subscription options, please Manage Your Subscription

Business Thrival, Inc., 10412 Allisonville Road, Suite 201, Fishers IN, 46038



-

No comments:

Post a Comment