Saturday, September 29, 2012

An important event I want to tell you about


----- Forwarded Message -----
From: Sovereign Man <admin@sovereignman.com>
Sent: Monday, September 24, 2012 3:21 AM
Subject: An important event I want to tell you about

Sovereign Man
 
Dear reader,

Here's something that I want you to know about--

John Hawes, a decorated sniper who spent his military career hiding in plain sight and living off the land is holding an elite survival course in New York, October 17-21.

I know it's short notice, but I wanted to pass it along to you because I think it could be really valuable. I'm going to try to come myself if my schedule allows.

Here's the thing-- among the many, many examples of economic crises throughout history, one of the common consequences is what I call systems disruptions.

Think about it-- we all take for granted that when we flip the switch, the lights come on. We take it for granted that we can drive to the grocery store and there will be food on the shelves... money in the ATM machine... police to protect us... hospitals to heal us.

Of course, in a real crisis, those things disappear quickly. There are so many examples of this, from Argentina's millennial default to Hurricane Katrina.

That's why it's so important to develop REAL SKILLS. The more skills you have, the more self-reliant you are. With real skills, you can lose everything... and you'd be just fine.

Of course, most people have absolutely no skills. Hell, these days, most people can't even change their own tire.

In his 5-day workshop, John and his team will teach you some of the most essential skills you could ever acquire-- critical first aid, building shelter, finding food and water, expert marksmanship, site security, game tracking, and more. You'll even learn how to dress a chicken.

This is a great opportunity to learn from the very best. John's team is capping attendance to keep the student:instructor ratio at a low 2.5:1, so there's plenty of personal attention.

You can click here for more details: http://www.squadschool.com/classes/
 
 
 
 
 
Highlights From The Week
on Sovereign Man
 
by Tim Staermose
September 19, 2012
Hong Kong

 
 
 
by Simon Black
September 20, 2012
Flic-en-Flac, Mauritius

 
 
 
What People Say About Us
"Your product has put some real structure around my thinking, improved my investing, and given me some more actionable steps to take. It's an amazing resource, and me and my wife owe you big time for it."


Drew, New York City

 
 
"Just wanted to close the loop and say thanks. I went with ********
bank. All that was needed was passport and proof of address and to fund the account, of course. My driver's license worked for me. It was very easy. . . I was in and out in 30 minutes." - Ben R.
 
 
"Thanks loads for all and nice work. You have no idea of the laundry list of accomplishments you have helped us complete." - Patricia and Darren
 
 
"If every company's customer service were as friendly and fast and fair as SM, the world would be a better place. Great job!" - Stan
 
 
 
Would you perish, survive, or thrive?

In a real crisis many things we take for granted disappears. Electricity, clean water, endless shelves of food in the supermarket. That's when your real skills are put to the test. Are you sovereign enough to be able to survive and thrive?

Join lead instructor John Hawes, army sniper decorated in Afghanistan and Iraq, on a 5 day survival course in New York on October 17-21, to learn these invaluable skills. Click here for the details.







 
 
If you no longer wish to receive our emails, click the link below:
 Unsubscribe
Blacksmith Pte. Ltd. publisher of Sovereign Man No.4 Kiarong Complex Gadong 2nd Floor Block D BSB, Brunei-Muara BE1318 Brunei Darussalam


No comments:

Post a Comment